- Gold / Platinum / Silver Jewellery studded with Moissanites or Labgrowns or Natural Diamonds
Customers will get 100 % current market value as per date of return for Gold/Platinum/SIlver and also 100% market value as per date of return for Moissanites/Labgrowns / Small Natural Diamonds on upgrade
10% would be deducted for Natural Diamond Solitaires.
Making Charges would be deducted 100% on the returning product.
- Loose Moissanites / Labgrowns / Natural Diamonds
Customers will get 100 % current market value on Loose Moissanite / Labgrowns/ Small Natural Diamonds. For Loose Diamond Solitaires customers will get 90% value back as per current market value.
Any discounts / cashbacks / freebies availed would be deducted in both the cases.
- Gold / Platinum /Silver Jewellery studded with Moissanites or Labgrowns or Diamonds
Customers will get 100 % current market value as per date of return for Gold/Platinum/Silver and 90% current market value as per date of return for Moissanites/Labgrowns/Natural Diamonds. Making Charges would be deducted 100% on the returning product.
- Loose Moissanites / Labgrowns / Diamonds
Customers will get 90 % current market value as per date of return on Loose Moissanite / Labgrowns / Natural Diamond as per the current market value as per date of return at the time of returns
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Bejeweled), or damaged cannot be accepted for return / exchange.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original Physical Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Bejeweled will send the jewellery to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
- Products with any physical damage on Moissanites / Labgrowns / Diamonds shall not be considered by any returns / exchange at any price.
- The return/exchange amount will be as determined by our team at Bejeweled. In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
- For all Cash Back transactions, GST at the applicable rate shall be collected from the money back value. The prevailing rate is 3%.
- In case of Returns, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque in the same name as of invoice within 30 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance according to prevailing return/exchange policy listed on website at the time of return/exchange.
- Bejeweled reserves the right to change the exchange/return price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- In the event you cancel your order after we have started making your jewelry but before it has shipped, the applicable restocking fee would be as per our RETURN POLICY mentioned above..
- In order to cancel an order, you must contact Bejeweled Customer Service to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#) or call us on 9766997788. Once an item has shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.